Young Adults, we invite you to a weekend away in Wye River to Pursue God, Build Community & Grow Together (People)! We hope you can join me and the team for a great weekend! Thanks, Robbie Spicer
1. Check In Wye River Big 4 Cabins after 5pm – (Provided)
Accomodation Notes: Self Contained Cabins, linen provided, shared with 5 – 6 crew.
Wye River Big 4 Accomodation.
2. Trivia Night @ 8pm (Light Snacks & Drinks Provided)
Note: Dinner not provided but Wye River has a pub or you can eat before you get down. Be at Wye River Surf Life Saving Club by 8pm.
1. Big Breakfast (Provided)
2. Morning Session – Pastor Matt Jacoby
3. Organised Adventures / Waterfalls, Live Wire Park, Redwood Forrest, Lorne, Surfing, etc)
4. Dinner (Provided)
5. Night Session – Pastor Matt Jacoby
6. Post Service Fire & Fun
Breakfast (Provided) & Testimonies.
Note: In the event of a state-wide lockdown due to COVID-19, the getaway will either be rescheduled or registrations refunded, if a change of date is not possible.
Date & Time
14 May, 2021 7:30 PM – 16 May, 2021 12:30 PM.